ECA (Sell Your Stuffs)

How to help your new affiliates get started right

I have no secret to success, and I am willing to share my methods with anyone...One thing I have come to learn pretty quickly is that what you put in your welcome message can make a HUGE difference.

My welcome message is short and sweet. I introduce myself as the new affiliate's sponsor, include a link to the SFI Getting Started training page and, most importantly, my e-mail address, and ask the affiliate to contact me. I have found that about one in 20 will reply to me with an e-mail. Once the affiliate actually gets in touch, I don't mention anything about upgrading. Instead, I build a relationship with my affiliates by passing along various important links and working with them to get started right. I also occasionally offer a gift certificate as an incentive to take action.

I feel that working with my affiliates and helping them get started is more important than worrying about whether they are going to upgrade. Once they get started and find out more about SFI, they see the benefits for themselves and often decide to upgrade on their own.

If you are getting no repsonse from your current affiliates, you may want to change your strategies. Take a good look at your welcome message, change your priorities, and concentrate on helping your people get started. Also, join some advertising sites so you can offer your affiliates places to start advertising right away. Remember, many people who join have no experience with anything like SFI, and tips for ad resources, etc. will be very appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment